Friday 4 December 2015

Hi! First of all, thanks for taking out the time to check out my blog. Each & every reader of my blog is quite important for me.

So.....finally! I have my own blog now. Well, not too big a thing to fuss about,,but still...It was my wish from quite a time (how long can you read other people's blogs without writing something yourself :D)...but never could manage up the time for it. Or,, in a more true sense, never thought about investing some of my time for the blog.
But then, I realised it is really worth the time, you get to write your ideologies & all, & get people to know about them! As an added incentive, you also get to know & thus exchange ideas with other people too, which is kinda awesome!

Well that's all for the introduction part. Will try to keep writing every once in a while :-)

P.S. - If you are confused regarding my blog name...well that's completely plausible. It might take you few milliseconds to perhaps forever ( :p ) to figure out the real meaning of my blog_name. But as the saying goes... ''Naam mein kya rakhaa hain'' ... so don't bother yourself with the blog_name,, the content is what matters the more! :D
But in case you still keep wondering about this 'ABC' thing..... scroll down to find out!



Well..... ABC is my pen-name. You can associate me with this 'ABC' tag in a dozen ways (or maybe even more, you are a genius :-) )... but the blog-name has a deeper meaning.
The upcoming posts of my blog would generally deal with me, happenings in my life, my ideologies, my way of thinking over a particular matter....& the list continues. So the more you keep on browsing through my blog, the more you would get to know me, & also learn about the exact flavour of me!
In a nutshell, by reading this blog,,you would be...
Learning ''ABC'' .

3 comments:

  1. Nyc effort bro!!! Keep it up,,, Hope dat in d future days it will reveal some of ur unknwn facts... Waiting for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks moshu! I bet you won't be disappointed :-)
    Keep reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete