Monday 19 December 2016

Day 0


Finally. The time has come.
Today we embark on our 10-day trip, and everyday I would try to post something of the cherry-merry moments that we spend around here!

What to do in long plane journeys? This question has been something that I was pondering over for sometime, and here it is! Now I myself have a journey from Guwahati to Chennai and although the travel time is just 3 hours, well, sitting tucked up in a small aisle seat is not at all how I would like to spend any "3 hours" of my life! The plane has already started drifting towards it's destination and I was wondering, looking out through the elliptical window trying to figure out what to do in the meantime. I plugged on my earphones, and as Tochi Raina's "Kabira" made it's way through my ears, I suddenly felt a drizzle of nostalgia all over. And that's when I made up my mind. Let's blog the trip and note into it the memories that we make here.


Guwahati:
This vacation has till been quite a handfull for me! First of all, I got to meet my family after a whopping 15 months! And now, I am leaving again. Time runs fast, doesn't it?
I was already looking forward to the upcoming ICPC competition in Coimbatore, and was quite happy regarding that, and to put the cherry in the cake, my semester results ended up to be quite good (Unexpectedly!).
Guwahati has also some places to offer, and the hillside view is amazing! I didn't get to spend a good no of days here, but I will definitely like to spend sometime here in the near future!

Although the crest of a wave
doesn't last long enough, but who cares!? I am quite happy in the moment and that's what finally brings up an upward smile in my face as I jot these down sitting inside the plane.

Three CSEians, left by themselves in a thrilling journey before them. Want to know what happens next? Janne ke liye padhte rahiye.....




5 comments: